Thursday, April 07, 2005

The Beginning

I wish for no more background music. Not for eternity, but for tonight. All this talk in my head, over and over and over...this cycle of debate, when will it end? Not forever, but only for tonight. I have a head full of ache and dreams this early morn, an anthropology test for late evening, and a failing relationship to carry me full into the next day. As usual I am thinking of too many things: a switch to turn me on and off, a miracle pill to cure my every ail and pain, a shower to cleanse me of my sin and a simile of a leech(which I now apply to many aspects of my life). All the sucking and all the draining, on both ends, for the two of us(me&her and me&life). I preferred this hour only a week ago. It would have been light by now. I am still rebelling against the change in time, no matter how little an hour may seem to the dead. They wouldn't know any better. How I'd love to lay stiff beneath the sheets tonight...well this morning actually. I keep momentarily forgetting the time and the black sky isn't helping. I am so sick of restlessness and the Sutton Place sign. It hurts my eyes. This has already droned on too long and this isn't the purpose of this blog. This one here is for sporadic rants- the rawness that I favour over the more thought-out posts that will occupy my msn blogsite.

I will pay more frequent visits to this blog so expect more content here...that is assuming that anyone is reading this at all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Powerful Stuff!!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home