Saturday, April 16, 2005

The Tableland Estate

I was once afraid of the night. To conquer my fears of darkness and silence, I immersed myself in it. I've learned to blend in with the black...

But there is something very unsettling up here in the Ville. My house never rests and neither can I. Cartoons help get me through until morning. "Rocket Robin Hood" on Teletoon is the most absurd cartoon I have ever watched. "He robs from the cosmic rich and gives to the astral poor!" The villian in the last episode I saw, had the most sinister laugh. I couldn't stop laughing at this green mechanical creature.

I would really like a dog. One that could sleep at the foot of my bed. For some reason they make everything seem a little less scary. Little ones are sweet but I'd like a Siberian Husky for my own false sense of protection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home